The Cancer Care Center Capital Campaign
Cancer care and the case for convenience in Marshall County.
The Closer To Home Paver Campaign is a great way for individuals, families, businesses and civic organizations to be an integral part of this landmark facility.
How You Can Help.
We invite you to join the Closer to Home Campaign as a community-leading supporter. Not only will your gift help make the vision of the Marshall Cancer Care Center a reality, your support also will serve as a catalyst of healthcare philanthropy in our community. Gifts are payable over a 5-year pledge period and can be used to subscribe to the available Naming and Commemorative Opportunities below.
Naming and Commemorative Opportunities:
- Marshall Cancer Care Center – available at a level of $3 million
- Rooftop Healing Garden – available at a level of $500,000
- Infusion Center – available at a level of $250,000
- Patient Resource Library – available at a level of $50,000
- Retail Pharmacy – available at a level of $50,000
- Clinic Exam Rooms (8)– available at a level of $25,000 each
- Private Infusion Rooms (6) – available at a level of $25,000 each
- Semi-Private Infusion Rooms (10) – available at a level of $25,000 each
The Foundation for Marshall Medical Centers welcomes endowment funds in your name or in the name of someone special to you starting at $25,000. Gifts of $5,000 or more will be recognized on the donor wall adorning the grand stairway in the two story Atrium.
The Foundation is happy to work with you for other commemorative opportunities upon request. For more information about naming, commemorative and endowment opportunities please call Andrea Oliver at 256/571.8026 – or – make a donation online. Thank you for your consideration of this very worthy cause!
We offer our heartfelt thanks to these individuals and organizations who have provided invaluable leadership donations to the Closer to Home Campaign.
- Atrium – Davis Lee Companies, Inc.
- Radiation Oncology Suite – Randall Ferguson
- Lobby/Waiting Area – Kappler, Inc
- Business Center – Regions Bank
- Registration Area – Citizens Bank & Trust
- Boardroom – Mitchell Grocery
- Infusion Family Waiting Room – Jean Ann & Terry Scott/Factory Connection
- Vestibule – Marshall Medical Center North Auxiliary
- Meditation Room – Marshall Medical Center South Auxiliary
- Resource Café – Jeff Beaver & Ralph Fullerton/Powerhouse Gym
- Sid & Jane McDonald
- Kabco Builders, Inc/Keith & Janet Bennett
- Albertville Discount Pharmacy
- Linda & Mike Alred
- Deanna Allen
- John Anderson
- Bob Hembree Chevrolet
- Dixie Grinders
- Diane & Otis Butler
- Jean & John Cooper
- Jeannie & Pat Courington
- Louise & Wayne Crews
- Claudette & Grant DeMuth
- The Driving Factor
- Martha Jane & Andy Finlay
- Bobbie M. Glassco
- Jill & Gary Gore
- Cheryl & Tim Hays
- Mavis Hays
- Connie & Bob Hembree
- Bill Kirkpatrick, Jr.
- Bill Kirkpatrick, Sr.
- Julie & Steve Moultrie
- Kathy B. Nelson
- Andrea & Michael Oliver
- Kathy & Mike Reaves
- Sue & Brian Robertson
- Mary Nell & Dan Smalley
- Julian F. Sparks
- Sherri & Norman Spear
- Nancy & Tommy Stewart
- Dianne Whitaker
- Kathy & Paul Woodruff