The New Cancer Care Center
Bringing the latest cancer care for Marshall County Closer To Home.
The Closer To Home Paver Campaign is a great way for individuals, families, businesses and civic organizations to be an integral part of this landmark facility.
Marshall Medical has the unique opportunity to bring leading-edge cancer treatment closer to home. The new Marshall Cancer Center – a 22,000 square foot patient-friendly facility now under construction – will provide the space and resources to dramatically increase the capacity and treatment options for local patient care.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality cancer care treatment available to residents of Marshall County and surrounding areas. The new Cancer Care Center will unite state-of-the-art treatment options with a convenient central location.
Services and Features of the New Cancer Care Center:
- Radiation Oncology – including the newest equipment/technology for the localized treatment of affected cancer cells.
- Medical Oncology – including comfortable treatment areas where family and friends can support chemotherapy patients during treatment.
- Affiliation with the UAB Cancer Care Network – will give local healthcare providers access to ongoing cancer research as well as subspecialists at the UAB Comprehensive Cancer Center. The UAB Cancer Care Network affiliation also ensures access to the latest technology.
- Teamwork Concept – a well-rounded team of physicians, technologists and compassionate healthcare providers will be a key element of the Cancer Care Center.
- Greater and more timely access to cancer care via a convenient and easily-accessible location.
- Privacy, confidentiality, comfort and amenities for cancer patients and their families.
- Patient Navigators to help patients and their families facing an extremely challenging time in their lives.
- Special Resources include Support Groups, Nutrition Services and a Resource Cafe help patients maintain a positive quality of life while undergoing treatment, during recovery and in remission.