News & Events
Get the latest news on the double.
Check here often to find out about the latest news and events at Marshall Medical Centers. Here you'll find links to press releases and upcoming events that will keep you abreast of what's happening at our medical centers and in our community.
- Book Sale at Marshall North
- Diabetes Support Group
- L.I.F.E. Lean In For Encouragement - cancer support group
- Better Breathers Club
- Retiree Meeting Dates
- Childbirth & Breastfeeding Classes
- Marshall Medical Center South 2015 Educational Opportunities and CEU Calendar.
- Surgical Associates of Marshall County Seminars & Support Groups
- Marshall Medical Center North 2015 Education Calendar & CEU Opportunities
- Blood Drives
- Marshall Medical training ground for future doctors
- Marshall Medical Center’s Diabetes Management Classes work
- As rural hospitals struggle to stay open, Marshall Medical remains strong
- Food can be fun for diabetics!
- GHS student’s essay about Vietnam visit earns $500 scholarship
- Couple keeps hospital stocked with books for children, whether sick or waiting
- Only surviving original employee is proud of hospital
- See your medical information on Marshall Medical’s Patient Portal
- Gov. Bentley declares 2015 the Year of the Nurse
- The 700 Club films at Marshall Medical for inspirational broadcast
- New clinic will help in early detection of lung cancer
- Marshall Medical Centers one of country’s 100 SafeCare hospitals
- Local nurses get disaster training
- What is a blog? At MMC, it’s your friends, neighbors and relatives
- Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Marshall North
- There’s no place like home
- Flu hit county hard this week; could peak in Jan.
- Georgia Mountain pumper standing by at hospital while sprinklers off
- Marshall Medical Centers earn recognition for achievements in electronic medical records
- Alabama health care personnel advised to be immunized for influenza
- MCYL students get crash course in professionalism for Christmas
- Marshall Medical Centers earns ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures' recognition