News & Events
Get the latest news on the double.
Check here often to find out about the latest news and events at Marshall Medical Centers. Here you'll find links to press releases and upcoming events that will keep you abreast of what's happening at our medical centers and in our community.
- 2014 Physicians’ Spouses Auxiliary Scholarships Now Available
- Better Breathers Club
- Retiree Meeting Dates
- Marshall Medical Center South 2014 Auxiliary Fundraisers
- Employee Events
- Marshall Medical Center North 2014 Auxiliary Fundraisers
- Childbirth & Breastfeeding Classes
- Marshall Medical Center South 2014 Educational Opportunities and CEU Calendar.
- Surgical Associates of Marshall CountySeminars & Support Groups
- Marshall Medical Center North 2014 Education Calendar & CEU Opportunities
- Blood Drives
- Scholarship Available for Healthcare Students from Marshall Medical Centers
- Youth Volunteers Encouraged to Apply for Summer Positions at Marshall Medical Center South
- In 2014 Marshall Medical Centers Will Be Tobacco Free
- Fourth Annual Pink Pumpkin Run the Biggest Event Yet
- First Patient at New Cancer Care Center Gets a Special Escort
- Medical Centers Bringing Leading-Edge Cancer Care to Marshall County
- Shaping the Future of Healthcare
- Marshall Medical Centers Move Forward with Plans to Build New Cancer Care Center
- Marshall Medical Centers Join UAB Cancer Care Network
- Two New Physicians Set To Join Marshall Medical Centers' Cancer Care Team
- Donations Continue to Roll In for Marshall Medical's Mammography Assistance Program
- Not Missing a Beat - Literally - in Afghanistan
- Thanks to community, physicians and employees, we weathered the storm!
- DAR Volleyball Team Goes Pink for a Cause
- Marshall Medical Recognized for National Diabetes and Bariatric Programs