Gold Care 55+
We treat seniors twice as nice.
At Marshall Medical Centers, we believe seniors deserve special treatment. That's why we've developed GoldCare 55+ a program created to allow people 55 or older to get the most out of life.
GoldCare 55+ reaches out to area seniors by promoting a healthy and independent lifestyle. Members benefit from free health screenings, discounts on wellness events, better access to Marshall Medical Center services and much more.
If you are 55 or older and would like to take advantage of all the benefits our GoldCare 55+ program has to offer, download the application below and mail it back to us. If you have any questions, please call us at (256) 571-8025 (for Arab area residents: (256) 753-8025).
To Download, click the button above. Once the PDF application has been saved to your computer, simply print it out, and complete all the form fields. Mail completed application with $10 registration fee to:GoldCare 55+
ATTN: Peggy Hudson (Community Relations)
2320 Homer Clayton Drive
Guntersville, AL 35976
Checks may be made payable to: MMC GoldCare 55+
- Meal Ticket - free meals upon request for one person staying with you while you are an inpatient at MMC
- Emergency Response System - Free installation and discounted monthly service fees
- Discounts on Wellness & Fitness Programs
- Free Health Screenings
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Physician Referral Information
- Travel Discounts
- Special Events: Annual Senior Health & Fitness Day, Lunch-N-Learns, Holiday Parties and more